There are a variety of wireless printing applications designed for retail environments that improve productivity, increase safety and reduce operating expenses. Whether it’s a wireless tabletop printer or a mobile printer, going wireless is ideal for environments where space is at a premium or when you need on-demand printing away from a workstation. Some typical applications for wireless printers include:
- Shipping & Receiving-eliminates the need for workers to walk back and forth between workstations to print shipping labels
- Shelf Labeling-produce on-demand shelf labels while in the aisle for increased efficiency and accuracy
- Shelf Price Auditing-ensure that the prices on your shelf reflect the prices charged at the register
- Price Changes & Item Labeling-create new shelf and item labels for scheduled price changes by aisle for increased efficiency
- Mobile POS-improve the shopping experience by reducing wait times
Interested in learning more about wireless printer capabilities? DecisionPoint Systems can provide more information and help you select the best printer solution for your environment and in-store applications.