PTT is short for Push-to-Talk. It is a convenient and low-cost way for either a dispatcher to communicate with field workers or for field workers to communicate among themselves using your existing data connection. Any network. Any device. Any operating system.
Push-to-Talk (PTT) can be used to communicate between individuals or groups. Live chat, messaging and handwritten sticky note features are also offered. PTT runs in the background of your device, leaving your primary applications undisturbed and its features invoked only when requested.
Some of the benefits of Push-to-Talk are:
- PTT operates on the data plan of any cellular carrier anywhere in the world.
- Interoperable across ANY operating system on ANY device on ANY network.
- Message history with playback and storage ability provides audit trail.
- No employee abuse–only employees or those approved can PTT.
- PTT from desktop to individual or group.
- Low-cost subscription with no start-up fees. No commitment–cancel at anytime.