When purchasing mobile devices it is important to think about the various accessories available that will improve productivity and increase employee efficiency. You may think of an accessory as simply a stylus or a battery, but there are many options and they will have a direct impact on productivity. Many accessories are snap-ons and provide your workforce with more of the tools they need at their fingertips or enhance the design of a mobile device for increased productivity or protection. Here are a few examples of accessories that can improve employee efficiency:
- Mobile payment modules or magnetic stripe readers that enable payment processing in the field
- Industry specific carrying cases, such as the DSD Handcart Bag
- Snap-on trigger handles that provide comfortable data capture
- Mobile device vehicle mounts that increase safety
- Mounting cradles designed specifically for harsh environments that can even endure the shocks from forklifts
DecisionPoint has over 30 years of experience in mobility and can help you determine exactly what kind of accessories best fit your needs.